Re: [DMCForum] Another Joke..

Having been to your shop, and met you.. I can see why
they use you.  You should be proud of what you have
built there..

In this part of the country, everyone has a "computer
friend".  There is stiff competition for doing
computer support..  Maybe if I was a better marketing
guy, I could build up my private consulting a bit...
But frankly, I liked working for someone else.  Being
my own boss has it's disadvantages.

--- Eric Itzel <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
<SNIP>
> I say that because I am 1. I receive many calls from
> people who thank me
> for being American, but I cost money and they pay
> it.

<SNIP>