Re: [DMCForum] Alternator Pulley Alignment

Re: [DMCForum] Alternator Pulley Alignment

Excellent - glad you like them, Walt.

On the subject of alternators, after getting my 25 turbo engine, taking
one look at the alternator mounts and doing some digging, I've turned up
something very interesting. It uses a different tensioner bracket with a
screw on it to allow the belt to be tightened like any modern
alternator, and on the AC-equipped 25's, it was a 110A Paris-Rhone alt.
I'm getting one in this week

Martin
www.delorean.co.uk

Walter Coe wrote:

> Today I replaced the front lines with ones from Martin
> Gutkowski (DMUK).  I was able to hold Martin's lines
> straight and see clear through them from one end to the
> other.  These are how stainless braided brake lines should
> be.
>
> > I find John Hervey very reliable, very helpful, very kind,
> and his
> > alternators are great.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
I'm a