Re: [DMCForum] Re: Wings aloft kit Qs?

Cetainly not going to knock the quality of Toby's solutions, but there's
a nice quirk of solenoids when using actuators to release the doors.
It's easy to wire up the locks to automatically unlock when the door
launch button is pressed - it relies on the solenoids being much faster
than the actuators.

It is however nice to see alternatives to Zilla stuff coming out. FWIW
we rewind our solenoids with heavier wire, rated to a high temperature
and rebuild the lock modules too.

Martin

tmpintnl@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Lauren - Just get the actuator upgrade from us and quit worrying
> about it.  Life is too short for that!  The install is easy, and
> your door lock module will last forever.  Winged1 spent years with
> her central locks disconnected ... until I declared that "enough is
> enough!" and did something about it.  If we don't live life on the
> edge, we're taking up too much space. (all said with a smile)
>
> Toby Peterson
> DeLorean Parts Northwest
> www.delorean-parts.com

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor