[DMCForum] US Government Deficit.

Nope. Clinton payed down the deficit..  Cleared the
books from all the money Regan and Bush Sr. wasted.

Amazing how Bush Jr took over when the US govt was in
the best financial shape it had been in decades, and
now has record deficit.  I think he did that in less
than 2 years.  There is something for him to be proud
of.

<SNIP>