Re: [DMCForum] Re: back to Bush bashing (Dave Stragand II)

Re: [DMCForum] Re: back to Bush bashing (Dave Stragand II)

If your alleged misappropriates were proved or actionable, there might be
some sort of legal case.  Since there's millions of liberals out there
looking for something to bitch about, if it were true it'd be revealed.
Until it's proven, it's all whiny bullshit.

Calling the lost troops 'unnecessary' is irreverent and grossly
unpatriotic.  They gave their lives in pursuits to protect the rest of
us.

If another 9/11 occurred you would be the first once to start whining
that not enough was done to prevent it.  Would another 3000 deaths in
this case be better than the 800?

On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 14:17:43 -0700 (PDT) Louie G <louie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
writes:
> I've said this 1,000 times and I'll say it again. It just amazes me
> that Clinton was impeached for being deceptive about an affair, but
> Bush hasn't been impeached for sending us to war under false
> pretenses, and by misappropriating nearly $1 Billion dollars of
> taxpayer money to prepare for the war before it was even approved by
> congress. I saw a clever bumper sticker recently that said "Nobody
> died when Clinton lied." But we've lost over 800 American troops in
> this unnecessary war, hundreds of our allie's troops, and how many
> innocent civilian Iraqis? And the global support we had following
> 9/11 has gone into the shitter big time. Meanwhile there are more
> cops in Manhattan than there have been troops fighting in
> Afghanistan trying to find the man who put us in REAL danger. Bush
> will be known as the great distractor. He can't get anything done
> right, so he does something huge to distract America away from his
> flubs. He fucked up the war in Afghanistan so he invades Iraq, he
> fucks up Iraq so he wages war on gays. Where will he go now that he
> lost that battle too? In the days after 9/11 the only people allowed
> to fly in America were the Bin Ladens, and that was to allow them to
> fly out of America. Meanwhile even our own past presidents were
> grounded across the country. Sounds like Bush is more interested in
> protecting others asses than his own country's. Don't even get me
> started on the economy...
>

> >--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dave Stragand"
> <dave.stragand@xxxx>
> > Seriously, Bill, if that's the best critique you can come up with
> for this
> > administration, then obviously we are in VERY good hands.
> >
> > -Dave

> Yahoo! Autos. Everything you need to know about buying
> or selling a car.  FREE Quotes, 360° Tours, Research,
> Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used
> http://us.click.yahoo.com/kEZsdA/bwnGAA/YiGOAA/HliolB/TM

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!