Re: [DMCForum] Re:DeLorean seats and Backs and crawing out of roc ks

Re: [DMCForum] Re:DeLorean seats and Backs and crawing out of roc ks

bolt never gets tight...It just starts to spin and barely hold. The bolt
looks fine but I just cant tell....To be honest I have heard the top pulley does
not do much so in an emergency I could take it out and retighten to bottom
bolts and and add a sapce to compensate for the top missing bracket....

I need to learn how to rethread these things since it seems to be a common
problem. I need a engine block to practice on before I try. I think Rob uses a
threadcert (sp)

Let me know if you a get a second at home  to inspect your bolt...

mike

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here