[DMCForum] Re:DeLorean seats and Backs and crawing out of rocks

[DMCForum] Re:DeLorean seats and Backs and crawing out of rocks

Trip back went great...came back monday....only 9 hours with no breakdowns :-)

Not online much since  I am unemployed for 2 months :-)

My entire dash is apart...evaporator and heater core had leaks...evaporator
had 3 pinhole leaks...so new ones are on the way....Also, like walt told me
there are 4 or 5 things to fix back there. One is that little foam piece on the
back that lets hot air trickle into the car....

JoAnn just called on my cell and my little one had a little bike accident and
scraped her knee :-) so as usual my free time lasted 10 minutes..

It was great meeting you and your finance and the other Carolina owners...we
need to get down to North/South Carolina this summer for a DMC cookout...get
your secretary right on it :-)

While I am thinking about it we were both right. If you are feeling daring go
look at your idle pulleys and look at the far right bolt on the top
pulley...it looks short but the threads do not start until inside the block and not the
cam cover. My bolt is about 4 inches long and mine is really stripped. I was
hoping I had the wrong size bolt in there or that the bolt and not the block
is stripped. If you can offer any help that would be great...

Your BTTF looked great and I thought you should have won :-)

Mike

click here