RE: [DMCForum] Re:DeLorean seats and Backs and crawing out of roc ks

Threadcert or Helicoil.  http://www.emhart.com/products/helicoil.html

-----Original Message-----
From: billsfanmd@xxxxxxx [mailto:billsfanmd@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, June 24, 2004 1:01 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] Re:DeLorean seats and Backs and crawing out of roc
ks

bolt never gets tight...It just starts to spin and barely hold. The bolt
looks fine but I just cant tell....To be honest I have heard the top pulley
does
not do much so in an emergency I could take it out and retighten to bottom
bolts and and add a sapce to compensate for the top missing bracket....

I need to learn how to rethread these things since it seems to be a common
problem. I need a engine block to practice on before I try. I think Rob uses
threadcert (sp)

Let me know if you a get a second at home  to inspect your bolt...

mike

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12939gis5/M=298184.5022502.6152625.3001176/D=gr
oups/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1088182963/A=2164339/R=0/SIG=11e2d64in/*http://www.
netflix.com/Default?mqso=60183348> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.5022502.6152625.3001176/D=groups/S=
:HM/A=2164339/rand=771252591>

  _____