Re: [DMCForum] Re: God Squad

I glazed over the bible quotes, but did not that the
point was they were violent and such..

Now, you say that is all Jewish?

How man Jewish crusaders are their??  What parts of
the world did they invade for the purpose of
conversions?  Who did they kill because they were not
Jewish?  Were are there Jewish "Missionaries"?

Judaism is one of the few religions left in the world
that WONT try to force their belief on others.

--- supremeadmiralsenn <AdmiralSenn@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Okay, now I get to un-lurk myself for this list.
>
> Farrar, every single one of the things you posted up
> to the Jesus
> quotations were Old Testament, meaning Jewish,
> meaning before Jesus.
<SNIP>