[DMCForum] Re: God Squad

Andrew,
I am capable of thinking for myself. John DeLorean is capable of
thinking for himself and he belives in God. He achieved quite a lot
in his life so far, hasn't he?
My point is the implication that you are an idiot if you believe in
God is immature and silly, and personally I think you are an idiot
for making such a statement.
I don't go to mass, although I am going to start trying now for my
young daughter, as I think that aspect of religion is important when
you are growing up.
In my head is more a case of I know there is a God out there rather
than I think and believe there is one. I don't need any proof that he
exists, much the same as I don't need proof that my DeLorean has a
fuel tank. I've never checked, but I'm pretty sure its there.
I think not believing in some sort of God creates more questions than
it answers, but if that is your opinion, I have no problem with that.

Best wishes,
John

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Andrew <aos+yahoo@xxxx> wrote:
<snip>

> Learn to think for yourself.
>
> There is no Santa Claus.  There is no Easter Bunny.  There is no
God.

> To quote a very wise woman, "religion is but myth and superstition
that
> hardens hearts and enslaves minds."  Free yourself.
>
> -andrew

click here