[DMCForum] Re: God Squad

Okay, now I get to un-lurk myself for this list.

Farrar, every single one of the things you posted up to the Jesus
quotations were Old Testament, meaning Jewish, meaning before Jesus.

Plus, if God says to do it, I think it's okay. Best not to mess with
the big guy.

And as for the Jesus quotations seeming to incite violence, nope. Most
of those passages refer to the fact that Jesus was and is
controversial, and not that he was supporting rebellion or something.

By the way, what the heck kind of Bible do you have? I've never even
heard of 3/4 of what you said, and I've done some looking into the
controversial stuff in the Bible.

Oh, by the way: A lot of what you said was out of context. If you read
Luke 19 from the beginnning, that is actually Jesus speaking in a
parable, not speaking as himself.

It really burns me when people say things to prove their points
against the Bible, and it's all out of context.

Not trying to start an argument, so please don't think I'm bashing on
you. I just thought I'd get my say in.