[DMCForum] Tilley... was Re: evaporator hell...

[DMCForum] Tilley... was Re: evaporator hell...

Tom,

> The battery is there merely to start the electric motor... after
> started.. say within 15 seconds the battery can be removed and is no
> longer required to keep the "Lights" burning.  Electricity generated
> by the altinator keeps the motor turning and power to the AC/DC
> invertor system, along with power to spare.

I'll make you an offer, then. Send the working system to me. I'll
provide you with my address & phone number off-list. I will test it
for you, and if it works as advertised, I'll do the following:

1. I'll send you $2,000 immediately so you can buy your DeLorean.
2. I'll patent the invention for you.
3. I'll locate investors, produce it, and handle all of the work and
details involved. You sit on your butt and do nothing but collect
money. I'll split the profits with you 50/50.

By the end of summer we'll both be multi-billionaires.

That is, if you're telling us the truth.

-Ryan

click here