From: joeyoseppijoe [mailto:joeyoseppijoe@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 2004 2:05 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Re: I PITY THE FOOL!

Hey I bought one from you Travis, but then my stupid ass lost it.
Last place I remember it was in my pants before i washed them, then
it disappeared into the land of "where does shit go" I'll half to
buy another one again. That way once I buy a new one, I always find
the old one, works almost everytime.

Joe