Re: [DMCForum] Tilley... was Re: evaporator hell...

Re: [DMCForum] Tilley... was Re: evaporator hell...

Um..  BULLSHIT.

You just said you had a heat problem.  If your system
generates heat it is converting energy in the system
to HEAT.  Unless you have a 100% efficient way to
convert that heat back in to electricity your concept
is flawed.

I also have yet to see a 100% efficient inverter.

Energy is not created, it is converted... therefore
you cannot have a system that "creates" more energy
than you put in to it.

If you REALLY had such a system, you would not be
chatting with a bunch of DeLorean people on the
Internet..  You would be on some private island
surrounded by supermodels and cold drinks trying to
decide what to buy next.

--- treehouse2000us <treehouse2000us@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
<SNIP>
> I know I'm only 20 yrs old... but I created a 12
> volt system that
> generates more power than it takes in...   I wont go
> into great
> detail on it, but you take a low amp motor, connect
> it with a belt to
> a high amp altinator, which the wiring harness goes
> to back to the
> battery which is only needed for startup, and the
> other goes to a
> DC/AC inverter, which then can power any small
> electrical appliance
> (little more complex, but it give the details).  I
> have run the
> system personaly for 3 weeks without stopping...
> running 200watts of
> lightbulbs nonstop, in which case the altinator
> starts to burn up and
> the sytem fails.  I'm working on a internal power
> cooling system to
> cool the altinator and provide mabye 2 or 3 months
> on non-stop power.
<SNIP>