[DMCForum] Tilley... was Re: evaporator hell...

[DMCForum] Tilley... was Re: evaporator hell...

I understand that a perpetual motion system is totaly unacheiveable
at any level... thats why the altinator burns out every couple of
weeks, because friction and wear makes the system fallable.

The battery is there merely to start the electric motor... after
started.. say within 15 seconds the battery can be removed and is no
longer required to keep the "Lights" burning.  Electricity generated
by the altinator keeps the motor turning and power to the AC/DC
invertor system, along with power to spare.

If I was going to the Valley I would be more than happy to
demonstrate for you... but I promise I will be at the next show in my
DeLorean in 2 years, and I will bring along the perfected
model/prototype for all your viewing.  Besides generating a little
over 200 watts of power, to me its useless...kinda a science
experiment more than anything else.

I'll work on the idea a little more in my chinzy lab.

Tom Porter
Vin: (not to far left to go $ wize)