Re: [DMCForum] pic uploaded.

I really like the JZD Goodyear ad, but I don't think it's the best choice for the website. Since this is a DeLorean group I think it'd be great to have a picture with either multiple cars or multiple people in the picture. That would show we really are a "community." Just my two cents though! -Louie

--- "John Dore" <dmcjohn@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I got the pic of JZD on the hood of the DeLorean as seen in the
Goodyear ad, and uploaded it to Yahoopage folder. This is my vote for
the introduction page to DMCForum! Excellent photo.

BTW does anybody know where I could get a good quality copy of this
photo? I have the goodyear Ad, but it is not suitable for framing,
with the gap in the middle of the photo. I'd love a copy of just the
original photo, just like I uploaded...

When are we voting on which pic to use anyway?

Talk to you soon!

John

click here