RE: [DMCForum] Tilley... was Re: evaporator hell...

RE: [DMCForum] Tilley... was Re: evaporator hell...

>I knew SOMEONE would reply like this. Shame it was you. The world might
>still be flat, you know. Some things just won't change. The stars might
>all fall on our heads too.
>
>Martin

Well, I knew someone would reply to what I said as well :)  While we have
excessive amounts of information, and observation, proving the earth is not
flat, we do not have the same for many aspects of physics.  Given the right
situation, stars could fall on our heads, too :)

What I was meaning in my reply is that people often set a glass ceiling for
themselves, and others, and accept that as a limit.  Then someone else comes
along not knowing about this ceiling and shatters it to other's dismay.
There have been many discoveries, for lack of a better term, in science that
have been elegantly simply when to many other people were making it complex.

That is all :)

Greg