[DMCForum] ROB GRADY TECH SESSION at Disney Concours May 23

FYI

-----Original Message-----
From: PJ Grady [mailto:rob@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, May 14, 2004 8:17 PM
To: 'dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: RE: [DML] ROB GRADY TECH SESSION at Disney Concours May 23

Thank you Jeff for your generous invitation to attend the Disney
Concours on
Sunday, May 23rd in Celebration, Florida. Debby and I are looking
forward to
meeting with attending Delorean owners to help ensure a safe trip to
Pigeon
Forge or wherever else their travels may find them this summer.
Recently at
a tech session at our shop in New York I spotted a car that had a
severely
kinked C.P. Regulator hose that possibly would not have made the
five hour
trip back home without springing a fuel leak. That could have ruined
that
person's day to say the least. I'll usually spot a few potential
breakdowns
at these events and it gives me a certain satisfaction to think I
may have
helped someone avoid an expensive or even dangerous failure. While
I'll be
trying to do a good deed for the DeLorean community you could,
likewise, be
doing the same for the Make-A-Wish Foundation with your
donation....everybody wins!

There should also be some seriously fast and beautiful Ferrari's and
such in
attendance if you're into cars (dumb question?). As a further
enticement
I'll be handing out free tee shirts and 10% off vouchers (good for
60 days
on most parts - except Zillas and kits) IF YOU CONTACT US IN ADVANCE
at
rob@xxxxxxxxxxx with your Tee shirt size (Small thru XXL) and color
preference (Black or Grey) and we'll give you a confirmation number
for your
10% off voucher and shirt. You must register with us (I'd like a
head count)
and OWN a DeLorean to qualify for this offer. Even if you can't
attend we'll
extend this offer to any DeLorean owner who sends us a $75- or more
donation
made out to the Make-A-Wish Foundation. Please call (631)589-6224 or
E-mail
us for details on this offer. Contact Jeff Ippoliti with any other
questions
about this event. Sorry for the short notice but we didn't think
we'd have
the time to attend until Jeff gently twisted our arm. Well OK...free
travel
isn't exactly arm twisting! We hope to see you there!

Thank you,

Rob Grady
P.J. Grady Inc.,