From: kKoncelik@xxxxxxx [mailto:kKoncelik@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2004 5:53 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] Re: Making plans for PF (Tow Dolly)

In a message dated 5/20/2004 3:59:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Ken K hauls DeLo's with a baby truck, on a trailer no less,
> so it can
> be done.
>
> See you in June.
>
> Bill Robertson

Baby Truck :-)

Its a ford ranger
full sized compact truck LOL
I have hauled to Houston, New York and Florida with it
its a 4L and no problem holding 70MPH with trailer
mileage sucks.

But I haul all the time with it
Probably 20K per year

Ken