[DMCForum] Time for my fuel system fix

Figured out why my car has problems during turns with less than 1/2 a
tank: I pulled the fuel pump tonight and the pickup hose that connects
to the bottom is gone. It's been torn off. A bracket holding a tiny
piece of hose is all that remains.

I assume I just need this fuel baffle kit from SpecialT I've been
hearing about? If not, what should I buy?

Even more important, though, I'd love some advice on how to safely
remove the old junk and install the new. I sat there in my garage -
door open & venting fan running - while the bluish pool of fuel stared
ominously back at me. Putting my hand in did not look like an
enjoyable task, so I just put the pump back in for now. Are there
special gloves I can buy?

Thank you for your help,

-Ryan