RE: [DMCForum] Farrar and DeLoreans as kids

RE: [DMCForum] Farrar and DeLoreans as kids

It's funny you mentioned you planning your life around your purchasing then owning a D Farrar. Isn't it crazy how the damn cars take over our lives? I never went on a single spring break or went on any vacations or spent any money until this year because I was either saving up to buy a DeLorean, or saving to buy THINGS for a DeLorean since I was 10 years old. I gave up and finally went on spring break this year because it's my last chance to do the whole drunken-college-student-in-florida thing lol. I swear owning a DeLorean is like having a kid. I am graduating and was looking recently for apartments and wanted to live in Charlotte's arts district, and both my Mother and "wife's" mother objected to where I wanted to live saying "you CAN'T live there... your DeLorean isn't safe there!!!" Mind you neither Mother cited their respective child's safety as reason not to live in this area, but both were worried sick about the car lol. So now I'm going to be living in snooty rich white people central (otherwise known as Myers Park) just to appease everyone that my car will live a sheltered life haha! You've got no idea what you're getting into man... not to mention all the bad BTTF and cocaine jokes. Get out while you can lol. -Louie

--- "Farrar Russell Carroll Hudkins" <fhudkins@xxxxxxx> wrote:
The roads in Louisiana, and NO in particular, are the reason I plan

on:

a.) keeping the truck and not driving the D on the most notorious

roads (you think I-10 is bad, drive through some of the

neighbourhoods!);

b.) making sure the D I get is in sound shape to begin with, and

upgrading the suspension as soon as I have the money; and

c.) leaving ..... eventually.

click here