Re: [DMCForum] Time for my fuel system fix

Re: [DMCForum] Time for my fuel system fix

Ryan where do you live?  I'd love to come and help you
if you'd like face to face.  I think it would help you
get some confidence behind your car - plus it'd be a
good experience for me to help another owner.  If not,
I can give you some detailed instructions on what to
do in regards to changing the baffle kit.  Get John's
baffle kit; it is fail proof and well worth the money.
It's only $60, and I'll tell you right now it will
save you so much hassle.  I can walk you through it
and help you install it.  I have a cell phone that I
could use to call you on the weekend and walk you
through it step by step if you'd like.  Best thing to
do is siphon as much gas out as you can.  Try to get
some plastic tubs to put the gas in, that will make
changing the kits much easier and safer for you.
Holler back to me and we'll talk about it if you want.
Let me know!

Jeremiah