[DMCForum] Local tire shop

I was looking for a set of used rear tires at a local tire shop and
they would not even tell me if they had any P235/60HR15 tires unless i
told them what they were for, i just said "they were for my car" and he
insisted i tell him what kind of car it was for before he would bother
to look for them. Anybody ever run into this problem with their car
before?

I wanted to buy 4 new matching tires next year because i still have
lots of tread on my fronts.

Mark V

Come see all of my Photo's at my Website's
http://photos.yahoo.com/snextime
http://groups.msn.com/DMCPhotos/shoebox.msnw
http://www.exoticrides.com/galleries/showgallery.php?ppuser=57

click here