Re: [DMCForum] Re: Still "Lievy-ing" around?

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Still "Lievy-ing" around?

See Below

--- fivetwofive <Delorean00570@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Re: Still "Lievy-ing" around?
>
> posted here as the DML is ONE SIDED and Deletes all
> my replies to
> Defend myself. It just shows how people FEAR the
> truth.

This, we agree on.  :)

> Why  you lieing sack of S--t,if he wanted it he
> should have taken
> it,again another of your web of lies,this is
> outside,how could it be
> buried??

I am lying? You listed a disclaimer in your auctions
stating that you were still buying DeLorean parts from
your sources, and passing the savings on to us.  I
have my doubts that you have purchased any DeLorean
parts since January 14.  You are simply selling either
the items Rob left (for watever reason) or items that
were hidden.  As far as selling broken fascias and
other items Rob left, I have no problem with that.
Just warning the general public that it is worthless
crap.  The other items however, you should have made
available to Rob when you found them after we left.

> As stated in the Auction REMOVED in
> 1984,that tells you
> right away that I am not claiming it as "new" this
> is something that
> Rob did not want to bother with.I tell you what if
> HE wants it so bad
> then come up and get it.(if i get a bid then  sorry
> your time ran
> out  (if any)I never said I was going to be his
> slave,and remove
> things for him. One of your lies, Again you want it
> come up and get
> it otherwise stop your web of lies. Anything left
> behind,by law is
> considered abondoned and not wanted,what the F--k
> you really think my
> home is your dumping ground,of all the nerve,strip
> it,then leave it
> up to me to dispose,the orignal intentsion was you
> people were
> supposed to take ALL ALL and ALL reguardless of
> condition!!,and NOT
> pick and choose,once you started with the pick and
> choose,that meant
> anything Left behind was abondoned,Now that you see
> people want these
> items "now you want them" hey you can't have it both
> ways.

So you are saying the splash guards, and window
regulateor (among other things you have listed on
EBay) were items we left INTENTIONALY?  NO!  You are
the one telling lies.  Again, your claim on the ebay
acution is you purchased these parts AFTER your deal
with Rob.

> as for the
> radiator ROB himself handed me that radiator,and
> said,he didn't want
> it....

The radiator Rob did not want looked like a cement
truck ran over it.  The one you have on Ebay looks
pretty good.  You describe it as such, not damaged
like the one we left.

> 5 people and could not get to it give me a
> brake!! Nobody said
> to get here so late in the morning,Never again will

So late?  Who knew we would need the entire day to
search out every part ourselves?

> I ever
> ever,trust "Strangers" coming to my house and taking
> over,I put my
> full trust in you people and you people walked all
> over me,like it
> was your personal dumping ground.It just shows over
> and over how you
> people love to lie,with you web of lies.If I really
> wanted to hide
> things as you claim---would I not have hidden that

I agree!  You should not trust strangers in your home.
When you sell something, it should be ready to go
when pickup is arranged.

> Loose PERFECT
> drivers side fender,or the Torsion bars(3),those
> were items of very
> high value,and about a millon other items of high
> value---no I left
> everything in its place so that they were

BTW, Rob asked me about these.. Dont know if he ever
found them.  Maybe you still have them?

> "untouched".It is quite
> ovious who likes to start Trouble,I only come on to
> Defend my good
> name from your slander,that you are doing over and
> over. With your

You say I slander you?  Go get a lawyer.

> web of lies,as you have nothing else but to
> fabricate lies,and try to
> mix "words" around to fabricate your lies.
>
> Claude

Lucky for me you do a good job of letting the world
know that you are the liar.  Multiple screen names,
having conversations with yourself..

Reminder Claude:  I said I was going to let this all
drop.  YOU started it up AGAIN!