From: "Farrar Hudkins" <fhudkins@xxxxxxx>
To: <DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2003 1:06 PM
Subject: Re: ACME does it all WAS: [DMCForum] handbrake performance

> Walt:
>
> Good idea. I'm going to have them make me a press for $100 bills and
> then pay them on the installment plan.
>
> Farrar
>
> Walter Coe wrote:
> >>My company has the resources to build absolutely anything
> >

> > Cool, how about a perpetual motion generator?
> >

> >>if someone is willing to pay.
> >

> > Oh crap.  Can I pay you AFTER you make it?
> >

> >>And as you know we have the "Cool Project" discount,
> >

> > Yep, I'm definitely cool, so I know I qualify.
> >

> >>I got yelled at for using too often the other day
> >

> > Your own company?  ...and you got yelled at?  Who was it
> > that yelled at you?  Did you yell at yourself?  ...like the
> > sound of one hand clapping?
> >
> > Hey, seriously though: Considering that I would be getting
> > the "Cool Project Discount", I'm really curious about
> > building a custom frame that would use Porsche brake rotors,
> > loose the Lotus mistakes and have some real anti-sway stuff
> > engineered into it.  Design it to hold a real transmission
> > (Porsche too?) and a real engine such as maybe an LT1 or LS1
> > if you could find the room.
> >
> > Okay, I'm crawling back under my rock.  Be back tomorrow.
> >
> > Oh BTW, are you serious about the ACME name for your
> > company?  Is that legal?  I thought it was already owned by
> > Loony Tunes -- you know the stuff that Wiley Coyote is
> > always getting into trouble with.
> > Rock!  Where is my rock?
> >
> > Walt

> --
> Farrar Hudkins
> Announcer/Producer
> 89.9 WWNO FM New Orleans / 90.5 KTLN FM Thibodaux-Houma
> Live audio stream @ www.wwno.org

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12chvje1o/M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=egro
upweb/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1070654390/A=1853618/R=0/*http://www.netflix.com
/Default?mqso=60178338&partid=4116730> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1853618/rand=420906242>