From: "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
To: <DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2003 2:41 PM
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] handbrake performance

I saw some impressive custom frames at the Daytona show.
What they had on display put every part of the DMC frames to
shame.  I'm having fantasies about building a frame like
that from scratch.  It could have Porsche brakes, a Mustang
steering rack and none of those Lotus problems with trailing
arms or sway bar (wheel locator).

Walt

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12ci1iqbo/M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=egro
upweb/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1070567671/A=1853619/R=0/*http://www.netflix.com
/Default?mqso=60178356&partid=4116730> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1853619/rand=714620079>