   Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 11:22:26 -0600
   From: Farrar Hudkins <fhudkins@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Re: Automatic shifting troubles....

I know one who swears she owns one, but it's her boyfriend's and he's
selling it anyway. It would be interesting to find a woman who owns a
DeLorean, though ... might end my quest.

Farrar

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
http://companion.yahoo.com/

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12c1g1ut6/M=243273.4156324.5364586.1261774/D=egro
upweb/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1069961464/A=1750744/R=0/*http://servedby.advert
ising.com/click/site=552006/bnum=1069875064680238> Click to learn more...

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=243273.4156324.5364586.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1750744/rand=389265775>