[DMCForum] Re: Lady Ds

I had a Metal Magazine I had found her name in (punk rock girl) but
I can't seem to find it now...
hey My sister used to be into that scene. I only like the mighty
Metallica as far as heavy metal goes....

But she's a member of the band Kitty, and indeed has a Houston Stage
1 Engine... and, yes Shannon, a very nice exhaust. *wink*

All I want for Thanksgiving is my two Delorean Fascias,
JL 04009

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Shannon Yocom <ssdelorean@xxxx>
wrote:
> There's a guitar play'n punk rock band girl up in Canada. James &
I were admiring
> her exhaust ;-) in London, Ontario. No really, she has Houston's
setup on her D.
> Don't know if she's single but if Marv's still hang'n 'round you
can inquire with
> him.
>
> Shannon Y
> 16506
> -----------
>
> sage: 4
>    Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 11:22:26 -0600
>    From: Farrar Hudkins <fhudkins@xxxx>
> Subject: Re: Re: Automatic shifting troubles....
>
> I know one who swears she owns one, but it's her boyfriend's and
he's
> selling it anyway. It would be interesting to find a woman who
owns a
> DeLorean, though ... might end my quest.
>
> Farrar

> Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
> http://companion.yahoo.com/

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12c3scasj/M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=egro
upweb/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1069978261/A=1853618/R=0/*http://www.netflix.com
/Default?mqso=60178338&partid=4116730> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1853618/rand=535707382>