Re: [DMCForum] Female owned DeLorean.

I have seen the license plate DLORIANN. I can't remember who it was, but
he said he always wanted a DeLorean and his wife always wanted her name
on a license plate.

Farrar

--
Farrar Hudkins
Announcer/Producer

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12cgbshhn/M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egro
upweb/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1069957713/A=1524963/R=0/*http://hits.411web.com
/cgi-bin/autoredir?camp=556&lineid=3614674?=egroupweb&pos=HM>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1524963/rand=903391781>