[DMCForum] Articles

I've been flipping through some of the articles on Tamir's website.

I realize that the car isn't and never was the hottest performer in
terms of horsepower and handling. I realize that we as owners
sometimes put the blinders on and love our cars unconditionally,
overlooking it's faults.

That said, some of the articles written past and present really crap
on John and his car beyond what either of them deserve. I don't see
any of those editors firing up their own factory in 2 years and
taking on the MoTown 3. If all you had to go on was these folks
opinions you'd really think the car was a P.O.S. right off the
assembly line. I find it a depressing read.

On a slightly different note, I'm really getting tired of being
asked "Are ya sellin' it when yer done fixin' it?" by slack-jawed
yokels who obviously couldn't even afford (or fix) a rusted out '79
Honda Civic, let alone a basket-case DeLorean. If you recall, we had
a discussion on what people say about our cars. That's pretty much
the only question I'm ever asked. I almost never get any of the other
FAQ's the rest of you have.

I keep expecting to wake up one morning and find it gone.

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=259538.3705203.4965331.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1712983/R=0/SIG=11u38u3s2/*http://hits.411web.com/cgi-bin/hit?pa
ge=1374-105951838331032> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=259538.3705203.4965331.1261774/D=egroupm