[DMCForum] Re: Articles

I get kids from the high school trying to race me.  Or they will
follow me and yell BTTF crap.  Some follow me to the gas station and
try to impress me with facts like

-to bad he's still in jail
-wanna trade for my car (89 accord,rust, but "pimped" out with "To
Fast To Furious" stuff from Autozone
-how did you convert it so the engine is in the back!

Thankfully since I live in the north I don't get bothered by yokels
at all.  Altough...more and more "circus" people seem to be moving
close by my town.  Whats worse!!??

Erik

> On a slightly different note, I'm really getting tired of being
> asked "Are ya sellin' it when yer done fixin' it?" by slack-jawed
> yokels who obviously couldn't even afford (or fix) a rusted
out '79
> Honda Civic, let alone a basket-case DeLorean. If you recall, we
had
> a discussion on what people say about our cars. That's pretty much
> the only question I'm ever asked. I almost never get any of the
other
> FAQ's the rest of you have.
>
> I keep expecting to wake up one morning and find it gone.

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=259538.3705203.4965331.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1712983/R=0/SIG=11u38u3s2/*http://hits.411web.com/cgi-bin/hit?pa
ge=1374-105951838331032> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=259538.3705203.4965331.1261774/D=egroupm