[DMCForum] Re: Wives & girlfriends (was New Virus)

[DMCForum] Re: Wives & girlfriends (was New Virus)

Dick,
you're almost 70!  WOw, honestly I wouldn't have guessed over 55 or
60.  Must be all that biking you do.

Erik

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Dick Ryan <deloreanbiker@xxxx>

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=259538.3705203.4965331.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512