[DMCForum] Re: Soooooo close.

Actually, we're not drowning up here. The weather is always crappy,
cloudy, threatening looking and it does rain but it's not a constant
downpour. I get maybe one brief rain per day, usually in the late
evening. It's always dry when I go to work on it.

As far as how to get out of my parking spot, I'm going to fix the
linkage (today I hope).

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "content22207" <brobertson@xxxx>
wrote:
> Check out item #90186A211 at http://www.mcmaster.com . Very close to
> what my fascia's got (different thread pattern). At least you
wouldn't
> have any trouble finding stainless hardware to replace factory
screws.

> Just how do you plan to back out of your new parking place?
>
> Forget the spiders (I've got them too) -- how are you working in
this
> miserable weather? Am about to float away down here. Saw on the news
> that Sanford NC *DID* float away. Perhaps that's why Louie G is MIA.
>
> Don't get overly optomistic Re: vacuum leaks. Am convinced truly
tight
> PRV doesn't really exist. Is like painting a house -- by the time
you
> finally plug the last one is time to go back and reseal your first.
>
> Bill Robertson
>
> >--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "cruznmd" <racuti1@xxxx> wrote:
> >
> > Ok, on to business. Many of the metal fittings in my rear fascia
for
> > holding on such minor things as my TAIL LIGHTS and TAGS have
rusted
> > and ripped out. I don't think I had rivnuts. I had little square
> > doodads with a threaded hole for the screw. Is that a rivnut?
What are
> > my options for repair?
> >
> > On the upshot, the car was running so well I took a quick putt
around
> > the parking lot to rip up the spider webs. It steers and brakes
well
> > so far. Won't the neighbors trip when they see it parked nose in!
> >
> > Fraggin' spiders.....
> >
> > Stuck in 1st gear,
> >
> > Rich

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1524963/R=0/SIG=12o885gmo/*http://hits.411web.com/cgi-bin/autore
dir?camp=556&lineid=3614674?=egroupweb&pos=HM>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1524963/rand=903418371>