PRV doesn't really exist. Is like painting a house -- by the time you
finally plug the last one is time to go back and reseal your first.

Bill Robertson

>--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "cruznmd" <racuti1@xxxx> wrote:
>
> Ok, on to business. Many of the metal fittings in my rear fascia for
> holding on such minor things as my TAIL LIGHTS and TAGS have rusted
> and ripped out. I don't think I had rivnuts. I had little square
> doodads with a threaded hole for the screw. Is that a rivnut? What are
> my options for repair?
>
> On the upshot, the car was running so well I took a quick putt around
> the parking lot to rip up the spider webs. It steers and brakes well
> so far. Won't the neighbors trip when they see it parked nose in!
>
> Fraggin' spiders.....
>
> Stuck in 1st gear,
>
> Rich

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1524963/R=0/SIG=12o885gmo/*http://hits.411web.com/cgi-bin/autore
dir?camp=556&lineid=3614674?=egroupweb&pos=HM>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1524963/rand=917435117>