AW: [DMCForum] Out.

Yeah and why don't you post some pictures of what you are doing there ?

When I read you working outside in your driveway and something about rust
closed your WUR shut - it gives me goose bumps !

Have you checked everything step by step from the beginning ?
TAKE PICTURES OF EVERYTHING !

Sometimes people who do these things the first time they make big
mistakes without knowing it. Like reusing the old cylinder head
bolts or even gaskets ?!?

And by the way - what does this mean ?

>The engine is so tight the new starter can barely move it when all of
>the spark plugs are in. Obviously that's not right, but I followed
>the timing chain procedure in the manual and verified it with the
>people at DMCH.
>It shrieks like a beaten wife when it cranks because the oil I put in
>the cylinders to lube it is washed away by gas.

Is your battery empty ? or the cam shaft mounted wrong ? That may produce
a higher compression ! And why the hell would it shriek ?????
I NEVER EVER heared something similar before.
Maybe you really should get some help of somebody who knows a little bit
about engines. I really can't imagine where something like that would
come from when everything was put together properly ?!?!

This sound like one of those bad storys in the lifetime of a Delorean
when you can find them stored lousy and buy them cheap because they're
totally messed up.
Don't be offended from this mail, instead think of what youd did to your
engine and what could be wrong. If you can't find something - take a book
or ask people again about things YOU thought are ok instead are totally
wrong.
Like that shrieking because of oil washed away from gas.....:-(

Let's help you to get that motor running, but before trying to crank it
again
make sure where that shrieking comes from and fix that first ! TAKE
PICTURES
!

Good luck

Elvis

Buy Toner for Your Printer or Fax at LaserTonerSuperstore.com-Save 55%!
We have your brand: HP, IBM, Canon, Xerox, Apple and many more for less!
http://www.LaserTonerSuperstore.com
http://us.click.yahoo.com/YmQqWC/qicGAA/ySSFAA/HliolB/TM