AW: [DMCForum] climate control and auto shifter lights

AW: [DMCForum] climate control and auto shifter lights

Why don't you ask Mr Electronics Dude in person ?

Don't bother yourself with a resistor. There already is a resistor (red
relay).
If you wanna use it - simply take a standard relay with only 4 spades
instead of 5
(or cut the center one off !).

Dude this is so simple, you should put it on your HowTo Site so the next
time
someone is asking the same question the 1001 time I can say - look there
and
be happy.

Elvis

Hello all:

   Ive got the little diagram that shows removing the
top third from the left relay and running a wire from
A to B.

Some say to use a 10ohm/10 watt resistor between the
two.
Some say it doesnt matter.

what does anyone in the group think about this.

thanx

Jordan 11613

Buy Toner for Your Printer or Fax at LaserTonerSuperstore.com-Save 55%!
We have your brand: HP, IBM, Canon, Xerox, Apple and many more for less!
http://www.LaserTonerSuperstore.com
http://us.click.yahoo.com/YmQqWC/qicGAA/ySSFAA/HliolB/TM