Re: [DMCForum] Jim & List:

Wow, I get behind in my e-mail for a few days and look what I missed out
on!
Am I too late to jump in here and say a few fuck you's?  ;-)

I'm siding with Jim on this one in that I couldn't make any sense out of
Farrar's Chevy problem.  But then he spelled it out and it made sense.
Sorry, but I don't know new cars well enough to speculate on the problem.

As for Dundeeluna, who is that?  The only other person on this forum with
an
e-mail that has techno-concepts in it is Ken.  And I think he lives a lot
more than 8 miles from Jim.

> If you guys get together, make sure to bring along the video camera! You
could make a "Backside to the Future III" and complete the Trilogy!

Amen to this one.  I already bartered a set of TABs for all the BSTTF
videos.  I like their time machine better.  Instead of all that useless
hardware, their BTTF conversion consisted only of a pair of TV rabbit ears
with a little dish in the middle.  I found it really confusing though when
they used very different looking actors to play the same woman as
"younger"
& "older" where she does herself and everyone else.  Oh wait, don't let me
spoil the plot for those of you who haven't seen it. ;-)  Plots?  With
what
they are doing, they don't need plots.  (That was supposed to be an
obscure
reference to a line in BTTF.)

>.....This is supposed to be a Forum of friends not a forum of babbling
idiots.

Avi, but... but... can't I be both?

> If I'm not mistaken it was *Jim* who crossed the line and was rude, and
flamed another list member inappropriately.

Yeah, Louie.  Jim can be a bit of a prick but then I have wanted to lash
out
at Farrar before myself.  But that would have the pot calling the kettle
black.  But hey, Jim is the one with the black car.  If this is making any
sense, then you either are the pot or are full of it.

> Any inappropriate remarks should be exchanged between the parties
involved
IN PRIVATE CORRESPONDENCE.

Oh heck, it was started publicly so then let it finish publicly.  If there
was any moderation then Farrar's original question wouldn't have even made
it through anyway.  In fact, I'm not sure if ANY of Farrar's e-mails would
ever make it through.  The point to keep in mind is that people tend to be
lot nicer in person than via e-mail.  If this whole Farrar vs. Jim vs.
whoever conversation happened in person, I don't think it ever would have
reached the fucking stage, but if it did I would want to see the video.  I
would even barter some TABs for it. ;-)

> Well, I just want to say that I think the DeLorean is a piece of shit
and
> hate all of you!

Travis, Yes the DeLorean is a POS, but it is a really cool POS.  Turning
one
into a reliably daily driver has taught me that I really can make a silk
purse our of a sow's ear.

Walt

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=251812.3170658.4537139.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512