Re: This has gone too far!!! Re: [DMCForum] Jim Strickland

Re: This has gone too far!!! Re: [DMCForum] Jim Strickland

Hey, a whole thread for me!  weee!!

If I got this much attention every time i told some to go f themselves,
i'd say it more often!
Well, it may have been excessive to tell Farrar what to go and do, but i
still maintain that *I* didn't start it either.  He basically said,
'everyone else could figure it out but you so it must have been clear',
which is kind of aggressive for someone looking for advice.  FWIW, "i'm
sorry" if everyone's all pissed because I was actually trying to help.

I don't take that insane reply personally at all...  mostly because I
don't really understand it...
First, what car of mine doesn't run?  I've been driving the rotary D
since I finished it in July, 2002.  Granted every now and then
*something* happens like a half axle falls off... (thanks walt).

Also, why is the rotary called another car?  How many Deloreans do I
have?  I did all the work myself- this guy says someone did it for me....
That just begs the question, what crazy bastard would do such a thing?!!
I did all the part fabrication (besides the adaptor plate though), and
all the wiring... with a schematic written in JAPANESE!!!

The car is still for sale.  It's a monster, and I don't claim it as
otherwise.

Who lives 8 miles from my house?  No one knows where I live, How do you?
And I don't own a house!

I'm glad my Juno address is here, I wouldn't want techno-concepts flaming
my real e-mail..

ME:)

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=244522.3313099.4604523.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1595055/R=0/SIG=1240u9le2/*http://ashnin.com/clk/muryutaitakenat
togyo?YH=3313099&yhad=1595055> Click Here!

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=244522.3313099.4604523.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1595055/rand=568992130>