[DMCForum] Jim & List:

At the risk of damaging my reputation ... Oh, hell, I haven't GOT a
reputation. LOL ... I'll respond to this now that I have looked at the
situation and had my second cup of coffee.

[BTW: For a change this post will have NO sarcastic remarks whatsoever,
just to make sure it is not misunderstood.]

I agree with Jim Strickland. Whoever that was obviously didn't have the
grapes to even give his name, and he's probably lying about living eight
miles away. (You'd know who it was anyway, Jim.) He didn't know what he
was talking about in other respects, either. So forget about it. It
obviously doesn't mean anything, even in jest, because he was wrong.

And I think everybody on here is guilty of, at one time or another,
being "excessive" in some way. So what? Nobody's perfect. We live and
learn and get on with it because we have better things to do. As far as
I'm concerned it's over. Besides, it's not even my car. LOL

To be honest, I'm used to being misunderstood, but not so personally.

So I'm sorry if my jaunty sarcasm offended. It was not (and is never)
intended as such. Jim, I thought you were being funny as well (until "ps
fuck you", that is). At best it livened things up a bit on the list. :)
(Probably for the wrong reasons, but ... *shrug*) At worst, it created a
little higher blood pressure than usual.

Everybody keep in mind that my posts are (present post excepted)
light-hearted in nature and should be taken as such. There's too much
stress everywhere anyway so I do my best to keep a certain amount of
levity going in my life and spread it around.

Now it's time for the third cup of coffee and back to work. Take care,
all.

Regards,
Farrar

--