RE: [DMCForum] I'm back with another kooky question!

RE: [DMCForum] I'm back with another kooky question!

>I'm also watching the fuse box thread. Has anything been determined?

If you are referring to my fuse box search, I guess I am going to go with
an
aftermarket piece though I was trying to have it look as close to OEM as
possible.

>Okay, we are all familiar with my BTTF conversion that runs a 300A DC/AC
>invertor off of the battery. My 105A alternator is more than enough to
power
>it while the car is running, but there's not enough juice from the
battery
>to fire the fogger while the car is off. Idling got me into trouble last
>year (ahh... busted radiator) so I'm thinking of other solutions while
the
>kit is off the car. Then it hit me... what about a double battery?

I am not familiar with your fogger, although some products will drop the
voltage internally.  So you could still be using 120V but inside it would
drop down to around 12V.  Have you checked that out?   It's sort of like
using an inverter in your car to take the 12V up to 120V to run your
laptop
charger which drops it back down to about 12V anyway.

Greg

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=247865.3425083.4707139.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1482387/R=0/SIG=16n3v44na/*http://ads.x10.com/?bHlhaG9vaG0xLmRhd
=1055788039%3eM=247865.3425083.4707139.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705126215:HM
/A=1482387/R=1=1055788039%3eM=247865.3425083.4707139.1261774/D=egroupweb/S
=1705126215:HM/A=1482387/R=2>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=247865.3425083.4707139.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1482387/rand=952392190>