RE: [DMCForum] I'm back with another kooky question!

RE: [DMCForum] I'm back with another kooky question!

Hey, now that would be cool.

Or
> you
> > > can always just bring a "spare" battery in the trunk and swap it out
> with
> > > your real battery when you want to run your fogger with the car off.
> It
> > > should last at least a few hours, though will certainly drain (and
> after
> > > a while, kill) your battery, and might cause odd effects or damage
> > > your inverter/fogger when it browns out.
> > >
> > > Jim
> > >
> > > On Mon, 16 Jun 2003 09:47:35 -0400 Travis Goodwin
> <tgoodwin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

> http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

> http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=247865.3425083.4707139.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1482387/R=0/SIG=16nptibr4/*http://ads.x10.com/?bHlhaG9vaG0xLmRhd
=1055787857%3eM=247865.3425083.4707139.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705126215:HM
/A=1482387/R=1=1055787857%3eM=247865.3425083.4707139.1261774/D=egroupweb/S
=1705126215:HM/A=1482387/R=2>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=247865.3425083.4707139.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1482387/rand=465518112>