RE: [DMCForum] Joint Ventures, tank senders, keys, etc.

RE: [DMCForum] Joint Ventures, tank senders, keys, etc.

James, I totally understand where your coming from with joint ventures and
trying to work a product between two parties, I to own a business for the
past 12 years with 16 people and trying to invest money into new product and
for the long term, it isn't easy I know.. Yes, I have resurrected a product
recently and also have done some modifications to existing ones, but your
right, they didn't require some of the in depth testing as yours, but it
should be that way since DMCH is what I call the dealer and would beneifit
the most in the long run. Remember last year when everyone was talking about
drivers door torsion bar, I was ready to have them remanufactured, but only
2 or 3 people would have bought because as you know when they become
available and they are no longer a threat of not getting them, then everyone
moves on to something else and even with the Delorean community support, 8
years payback isn't what Steve and I have talked about.
I will email you off line and discuss the $4,000.00 I just spent to bring
back a part that has been gone and some of the other modifications that have
been done to make our cars better and safer and more reliable on the road if
you like.
It would be nice to have a working relationship with all vendors ( network )
so if one is going to build this or that, then all the vendors would support
that person and you could move on to something else.
John Hervey