RE: [DMCForum] Re: computerclock

I guess I will add my plug since no one asked.  My Comtrash, oops sorry, I
fat fingered that one. I mean my Compaq laptop has been nothing but
constant
problems since the very day I brought it home.  Their customer support,
well, what there was of it was also really bad.  I could write a small
novel
on my experiences with them and as I told them I would tell everyone I
could
so I guess I just added about eighty people to that list.  If anyone wants
the complete details please email me off list and give me at least a
weekend
to type that up, with all seriousness.

My Toshiba laptop, on the other hand, has performed flawlessly and better
than any other computer I have ever used.  In my last job I flew twice a
week with both laptops.  The Comtrash, er Compaq, stayed in the hotel room
on the desk like a trailer queen.  The Toshiba went wherever I went and
was
abused and still to this day has never ever failed.  Hell, the LCD cracked
and Toshiba covered it under warranty.

Greg

PS- I always feel the need to rag on my Comtrash.

Make Money Online Auctions! Make $500.00 or We Will Give You Thirty
Dollars for Trying!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/i5gGAA/HliolB/TM