Re: [DMCForum] Delorean Beer Stein?

On 25-03-2003 17:09, erikgeerdink wrote:

> Ok,
> what are the two things Delorean guys like most?  Besides women.
> 1. Delorean
> 2. Beer!
> I suck at organizing projects, and I have absolutely no connections
> at all in this world besides you guys.  Does anyone have connections
> or any interest in making Delorean Beer Steins?

I don't know if he's on this list, but maybe Marve from Canada can help
you?
I've got a nice DeLorean Glass staring at me right now which he made.

Check out <http://www.printeddrinkware.com>

Cheers,

JAN van de Wouw
Thinking Different...   Using a Mac...

#05141 "Dagger" since Sept. 2000

Make Money Online Auctions! Make $500.00 or We Will Give You Thirty
Dollars for Trying!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/46VHAA/HliolB/TM