Re: [DMCForum] Delorean Beer Stein?

Anything from Ireland seems to really appeal to my tastes ...
DeLoreans + Guinness + U2

> Ok,
> what are the two things Delorean guys like most?  Besides women.
>
> 1. Delorean
> 2. Beer!
>
> Does anyone have connections or any interest in making Delorean Beer
Steins?

The following is a shameless plug :)

I've got a shop online that has an original DeLorean design of mine
smattered on just about everything (including a beer stein!)

It's a 22oz ceramic stein with gold trim. (no lid though)
http://www.cafeshops.com/delorean_shop.5315235

I personally like the 16oz. frosted glass mug.
http://www.cafeshops.com/delorean_shop.4531801

If you don't like the pixel design, I've got a non-pixel design in the
works.  I could test it out on a stein first, if anyone is interested.

Mathew
no vin # -- buy stuff and maybe soon :)

--
Cool stuff for the DeLorean enthusiast: