[DMCForum] Re: MY TURN!! (Start & GO)

That is the one thing I absoultely LOVE about my DeLorean!!!  I can
leave it for a few months, start it up & go :)

I wish I could say the same about my 2001 Chevy.  Apparently,
complete battery drainage after a month is "within spec" & therefore
not a concern to GM.  #%!@&*

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "erikgeerdink" <erikgeerdink@xxxx>
wrote:
> Put the key in, turned.......she's alive!  First try.

Make Money Online Auctions! Make $500.00 or We Will Give You Thirty
Dollars for Trying!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/46VHAA/HliolB/TM