Re: [DMCForum] Delorean Beer Stein?

I can do a glass beer stein or a ceramic beer stein with a flip lid
(expensive). I also have about 12 styles of stainless steel tumblers and
travel mugs available including coloured stainless, on which I can print
anything you want!

Prices start @ $5.25 (USA $$$) each for  a standard 12 oz. coffee mug made
from stainless steel. Travel mug with tapered bottom area would be $5.25
each  - stainless outer, plastic inner liner. Travel mugs - 16 oz. -  with
stainless on inner and outer would be $6.26 each. Price includes a one
colour print on either one side, 2 sides the same color, or a wrap print.
Set up is $ 45.00. The prices go up from there depending on the chosen
style. Shipping charges from Texas are extra. The minimum order is 72
units.
They are packed 36 per case. There is no tax.

I need one person to order, and pay for all. They all must have the same
imprint. Then that person will ship to whomever ordered from him (her).

I have the original DeLorean newspaper ad designs, and line drawings of
the
car the the wings up. Can the DMC logo be used without a major fuss? Black
print would look good on the stainless steel, and I can also do them with
satin print but it may be hard to see.

Any takers?????

Marv
# 17707