RE: [DMCForum] Can't turn the Key

	I ended up drilling out the rivets on the steering column and
took the ignition cylinder to a locksmith. He was able to get it working
again. The problem was the wafers were bent. The guys at Sears used the
door key (which was an after market key. If I had my lighted one it
wouldn't have happen) and turned it too hard.   So I took the bill to
Sears and they were pretty good and about it and are going to pay for
the towing and Locksmith service.

Jim

 	I took my car to Sears to have a wheel alignment. I get a call
> letting me know that they couldn't start it. I go back to Sears and I
> can't turn the key or the wheel at all. I wiggled it and sprayed Wd-40
> in the key hole and nothing. I've never had a problem of the type
before
> with the car. Also the key is free to pull in and out. I'm waiting now
> on having the car towed to my house.
> Suggestions anyone?
>
> Jim Sleeth

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to