From: Walter Coe [mailto:Whalt@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, October 10, 2002 10:50 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] [OT] putting things in perspective

My sister has ended up working at a school nearby helping with the "lock
down".  During classes the doors stay locked.  When it started, their was
"code blue" announced.  The teacher told my nephews (students there), "Oh,
this is just another drill."  Then soon afterwards there was a knock at
the
door (but she wasn't allowed to open it) and then a note slid under.  She
pulls it out and reads it and it said something like this:
"There is a sniper loose in town shooting & killing random victims.  Keep
the classroom doors locked & don't allow anyone outside of class except
for
emergencies."

At this point the teacher has turned white & started shaking, so the
students are freaked out.  Then the note continues:

"Don't tell anything to the students about this because we don't want to
frighten them."

Yeah, like watching the teacher turn white wasn't bad enough.  Now she has
to pretend nothing is wrong.

Mike, if I were you I would be a bit nervous.  If they are looking around
for an interesting target, the DeLorean sticks out like a stainless steel
thumb!

Walt

4 DVDs Free +s&p Join Now
http://us.click.yahoo.com/pt6YBB/NXiEAA/MVfIAA/HliolB/TM