[DMCForum] Off-topic again!

Prepare for another staggeringly off-topic message.

Dick Ryan wrote:
> If you don't spike the Mt. Dew, save the spiking
> material for me.  I have no qualms about drinking it.

Dick,

Nor do I have problems drinking it. I keep lobbying to have a DeLorean
convention in New Orleans, but nope, they don't wanna do it. :'(

Personally, I think the DMC-12, a bit of drunken debauchery, and perhaps
some partial nudity would be a fantastic, almost mystically satisfying
combination. Then again I also believe that if I some day end up with a
woman AND a DeLorean, the heavens would open up and swallow me because
nobody should be too happy. Then again I think I'll spend part of my
savings on a Dodge Dart so I can get revenge on the bad drivers (nearly
a million of them) here in New Orleans. I'd feel much better about
braking in front of a tailgater, or not getting over when somebody
lurches into my lane, in a '62 Dart than in a DMC-12. Anybody selling?
;)

And yes, I normally think and write like this WITHOUT the alcohol. :)

Regards to one and all,
Farrar

Plan to Sell a Home?
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J2SnNA/y.lEAA/MVfIAA/HliolB/TM